August 26, 2012

Public Google docs



Let me start off with an apology. I hope to write this blog on a weekly basis, but in fact I have not written in it in the past few weeks. Let's just pretend that I had and unexpected summer holiday, and get on with business.
The business I was at before the 'holiday' was Google Documents.
I was about to say that the next phase in my Google Document 'career' is to start making public documents.
Now don't get me wrong, I fully intend to start making public Google Documents in the coming year, it's just that so far I didn't get around to it.
You see, before making a document, such as my MA thesis about speculative fiction in Hebrew Literature, I need to complete it, and then translate it.
So, in short, writing blog posts is easier...


No comments:

Post a Comment