November 10, 2012

My Browser is Chrome


I can't even explain why I think this new 'Jam with Chrome' app is so great.
I mean We've had tons of music apps for chrome, and it's not like I'm going to start a band now that Jam with Chrome exists.
But it's cool, and it's cheaper then Garage band, and it takes less memory. So you may call me silly, but I like it.
I also really like Chrome, in all of its manifestations - On Linux, On Windows (I've installed it dozens of times just for the day on Ben Gurion University's computers), on iOS (so much easier to handle Gmail through Chrome than through that annoying Mail iOS app...)
I wonder if this Jam with Chrome works for android tablets, because if it does, and probably also if it doesn't...
More about this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment