June 22, 2015

Moving On



I started the series of posts regarding technology something like four years ago, after reading the Steven Jobs biography.
During this time, my job writing educational plans ended, I worked as a translator for a short while, but mainly I've studied how to be a teacher, and I've taught math for almost three year in various schools and colleges in and around Beer Sheva for the past three years.
Teaching is not at all what I thought. I thought it's an easy lousy paying job, but turns out it's a hard well paying job...
Hence I have less time to write, but more stuff to write about.
On the plus side I have a summer vacation (started yesterday), so prepare for a new (and perhaps surprising) series of posts.
I plan to blog often during the summer, but after that, all bets are off...




No comments:

Post a Comment